Sunday, 15 November 2015

Blogging fun

Recently I've been thinking about blogging/sharing things online and how it might be kind of good for me to have somewhere to ramble. 

A lot has changed for me since I last turned my hand at blogging. Life has really changed what was previously important and fun has completely done a 180.
I am now first and foremost a mother, I have yet to actually describe myself as that yet in real life! Haha it doesn't half seem strange in print if I'm honest. 

Exactly a year ago or thereabouts I started on this crazy wild journey to motherhood! My little one will be four months old on Friday, I have no idea where that time has gone! After a pretty shitty start he is 'thriving' as they say doing so well.

I just want to talk about him, my life and share pictures really. I mean not many of my friends have children and those that do are heading for their teens. So why not? 

 

My greatest achievement❤️
I will use this blog as abit of a diary I guess, perhaps to remind me of how lucky I am.

No comments: