Thursday, 3 December 2015

Two weeks

So for nearly two weeks I have been Instagraming pics of everything I've eaten pretty much, I've become a little obsessed haha. 

I am that girl who finds something new and runs with it be it a new item of clothing, lipstick, nail varnish or new toy of some sort (I'm talking you phones, gadgets etc nothing funny guys haha).

As I am currently unable to join a sw group I'm feeling like this is kind of my group, you know when you go to be weighed at group and in those few minutes before, your terrified something will go wrong. I kind of feel like that! 

This week I've noticed a few things that I'd like to talk about:
I have an issue with portion control, sometimes I look at my plate and feel full aha it's literally a joke, I over estimate everything. I am trying to make a conscious effort to stop this but also to stop when I'm full which tends to be after half to 2/3 of my meal. 
I want to do this. I feel like after a few months of my head just not being in it I'm slowly turning a corner, after all this is a journey so I'm sure things will change I just need to learn to deal with these things better! 

Edit: Today is my weigh in day, I have lost 3.5lbs and am feeling really positive and happy about that! So I shall continue I have 1.5lbs to lose to get into the next stone bracket. My next post will be talking about my goals. 

Thanks 

No comments: